Kamis, 23 Mei 2013

Be Happy. Be bad in a good way.

HELLO, PEOPLE! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I DIDNT POST SOMETHING, HAHA. I MISSED BLOGGIN SO MUCH!!! SO....

I've been so busy now. High School suck. Some people said; You'll be miss high school moment. Huh? I know. But, yeah, now I feel so tired. Assignments, teacher, drama, omg. I feel like the stupidest student in the class, you know? I dont know how to tell this, hahaha. 
Then, my senior said that I'm so disrespectful and arrogant. Bitch please... they thought if I'm wearing shorts, tank-top, miniskirt, I was a bitch? hello, this is my style, I love fashion. You just need to deal with it. Wtf is wrong with the outfit? I'm not naked, I'm still wearing a clothes! Chill. Hmm... 
Hhhhh.... 
But, who cares? Haters gonna hate. And they dont deserve my attention, so I will ignore them :D They hate on me cause I'm doing what they cant, right? Hahahahahahahaha. Be happy, Kid.
By the way, some people said, I'm the baddest girl in Student Organization in my school. I'm just being happy with my freakness and weirdness. Hahahahahahaha. I dont give a ffff, anyway. I'm born to be wild, Ma'am. Born to be happy. I'm born this way :P 

Just be bad in a good way:)) 

And, this is some photos of me (self-portrait) and some random "outfit of the day", I took the photos with my phone, so its not really clear. Some photos are took with web-camera, too:) 







what i wore: cap//Hat 'n Cap, Top//duatigastore, Legging//BybShop, necklace//Butik Accesories


BE HAPPY, XOXO!

3 komentar:

  1. That's the spirit babe , haters hate all those who are better than them { Believe me , I would never miss my high school at least these days}
    Looking chic-y ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    BalasHapus
  2. cute legging :)
    would you to follow each others ?
    let me know ^^


    Sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thanks for your sweet comments, beautiful.
I will reply it as soon as possible!

Follow my twitter and instagram: @litasabillah

Kisses,
Lita